The hackspace has an RFID-based access control system. It controls the door into the building and the internal door to the hackspace.
For details on the tech behind this see Marvin P Droid.
Access for non-members
On open days/nights ring the doorbell to be let in.
Access for members with an RFID card
- If the gate is open ring the doorbell.
Access for members with an RFID card and PIN
- Unlock the gate using the padlock combination, lock the padlock outside the space next to the keypad.
- Present your card to the reader underneath the keypad at the door.
- The light should illuminate blue.
- Enter your PIN
- The light will turn green and the door will unlock.