|Heavy, Fixed-Voltage Power Supply|
|Card RFID Enabled||No|
This is a big, high-current power supply with an output voltage of around 13.8V. This is approximately the same as a charged "12V" lead acid battery.
The unit is capable of 7 amps continuously, 10 amps at around 50% duty cycle (frequency unspecified, but unlikely to be less than 1 Hz) and a peak current of 12 amps.
It is not known if this unit has short circuit protection. Because of this it's recommended that it only be attached to loads that are known to be OK. You should test unknown loads on other units with short circuit protection beforehand.
The maximum output of the power supply of around 13.8 volts is far below the SELV limit. This means it is *generally* safe to touch. The current is sufficient to cause burns if you are careless.