http://phssun07.leeds.ac.uk/mike/openleeds/test_index.php?maptype=open username: demonstration password: s1mpl3
(use this site sparingly!)
- Get data.
- Get a UI
- concentrate on "Red" cases
- What to do for aerial photos?
- Get use cases sorted for Red
- Viewpoint (optional, gains more points) and Focus (mandatory)
- What, Where, When, Want
- What is the image of
- Where was the image taken
- When was the image taken (decade? year?) (Or when was the subject there? Thinking buildings which are time sensitive, or have been knocked down)
- Want: link back to the leodis page with the options to purchase print
- Large locations - target should be the centre point of the image unless there is a specific and obvious focal point.
- Same location, multiple names? (Pubs)
- Points scoring
- Status labels (Kudos?)
Proof of concept Geolocation mechanism