The venue is a two-storey office/workshop unit located in Holbeck toward Elland Road with (limited) parking space and easy access by bus and car. The ground floor is an open plan double garage which is more than big enough to house vehicles, work benches and life-sized robots.
Upstairs we have office space enough for desks, servers, white boards and bean bags, as well as kitchen and WC facilities.
8 The Courtyard Cleveleys Street Holbeck LS11 0AF
53.7816°N, 1.5618°W Or 53° 46' 54"N, 1° 33' 42.49"W
It's a short bus ride on the 51, 55, 61, 64, 64A, 74, or 74A from town (Vicar Lane), and you want to be getting off at Holbeck Top Moor Side.
- RAIC (Redundant Array of Inexpensive Coffee-machines)
- Desktop PCs * 3 - internet access coming soon.
- A large pile of donated stuff for using in projects - see Inventory
- Plenty of bench space
- Assorted hand tools
- Small selection of power tools
- Bench grinder/sander
- Arc welder
To Do list
Services that need securing
Net access(The lovely people at Web Tapestry  will provide)
- Insurance (PL & contents)
- Rates dept needs contacting
Things that need fixing etc.
Water supply - currently no running water!- fixed 17th March
- Vacuum cleaner (JP can supply a loan'd Dyson on Saturday)
- Workshop box o' tools - saws, power tools etc. (thanks Dave!)
Racks(got) Switching Fabric(got)
- Chairs (currently four in the space, three more earmarked. Would be nice to get some stackable/foldable for those times when they're needed)
- Patch panel
Router capable of connecting to the ChaosVPN(got, address space reserved)
- 4/6/8 way extension leads
- Box'o'bits (a la HacMan, listed later)
Fire extinguishers (C02/powder) From Aspli ?
- First aid kit
- A number of unbranded high visibility vests (for outdoor "projects")
- Various power tools
- Robots of various sizes
- 3D Printer?
- CNC router?
Box'o'bits Enough electronic components for 5-10 members to tackle basic projects  looks like a good place to start