(be they personal or collaborative, add them here)
- Building a better Leodis
- Nav Bot I - could fall into the "small robot" category, or the "even smaller robot" category - depends what others build
- Space Automation - monitoring, alerting, automation - it's all here.
- Networked pinball machine
- Flight Simulator Hardware
- BigTrak Hacking
- MendelMax 3D Printer
(A few things other LHS'ers would like to work on add your dreams or perhaps team up with others to realize one of these)
- Big ass robot
- Small robot protect us from the big robot
- A Yet smaller robot to protect us from the small robot.
- BEAM robotics - preferably solar powered
- Autonomous blimp
- Arduino (lighting, ethernet shield) http://www.oomlout.com
- Sewing - wearable tech
- RFID (Nabzfog, opening doors over SSH, 'Making Things Talk)
- Laser and/or plasma cutter
- 3D printer - RepRap
- 3D laser scanner 
- MicroPrinter (http://tomtaylor.co.uk/projects/microprinter/)
- OpenWRGT self contained wifibox
- Giant Jenga
- Jenga gun 
- Giant Jenga gun
- Rube Goldberg machine
Electronic Hardware (toys, interfaces)
- psp midi sequencer
- how many ways can you build a theremin?
- Multitouch surfaces
- Security systems for the space
- Software project with a Monome (http://monome.org/series/)
- USB typewriter 
- Wiimote, charged by kinetics (seriously, has no-one done this?)
- LED Game of Life Lamp/Lampshade
- LED compass belt (similar projects exist)
- Arduino powered, Nerf armed, twitter duelling apparatus
- Baker Tweet concept applied to something else (http://www.bakertweet.com/)
- Physical device using Bluetooth to connect to custom iPhone app (possible from v3 of the iPhone OS)
- Aeroquad (hoverbot) 
- ChessBot: a robot that can play chess by means of camera + memory + arm.
- miyagiBot: a robot to test how fast a reaction you can get from a homebrew bot, high fps camera(or two) + chopsticks(simple arm to start with so it can practice catching balls).
- x0xb0x: http://www.ladyada.net/make/x0xb0x/
- TheWatcher: a mechanical head with two cameras for eyes that follow faces(facial recognition to centerize) and moves it head if the cameras are about to reach their maximum angle.
- whirltle: a test to see if kettles boil faster with a fan circulating the water.
- Face recognition app, add clothes or masks ala a particular anime programme, or crowd sourced so you know who people are if they know your friends.
- Tree identification & AI - taxonomic key etc
- Betting on twitter users. You guessed that "Stephen Fry will make 25 tweets tomorrow". you win 20 credits!
- Augmented Reality Ghosts in Leeds.
- OSM coverage of Holbeck needs work (so we have a lovely hackspace map)
- Food recipes. Timer for apps, websites, desktop, mobile.
- Outdoor table and bench
Big Hardware & Dangerous Things
- Big hardware, with engines ... cars, bikes, preferably steam powered, Stirling engines
- Electric trike
- Toffee hybrid rocket. Mmmm toffee. 
- Homebrew renewable energy generation (car alternator/battery wind turbine, anyone?)
- Brewing (alkyhol), hopefully a range of full-mash Hackspace beers - WE NEED TO BREW TCP/IPA
- Replacing traditional incandescent/fluorescent lights with LEDs that are sufficiently bright